Saturday, 1 November 2014
Lyon, France

Coming home

Lyon, France

It's been 4 months and I was sick of beeing in a country that wasn't suits for me. Everything I was thinking about, was my life in France; so my lover, my family and my bestfriend... I felt so lonely for such a long time. And when you're so far away, things happens and you can do nothing. You cannot even being there. Sad things happens. So I was counting the days until I get back to my home, and this day arrived. I was on the train, looking at the fields. Always the same... I couldn't see the end of the tunnel... Litterally. I felt asleep! A voice waked me up, and I was home.


Oasap sweater / Tally Weijl jeggings / Primark bracelet / Zalando tote-bag / Andre shoes



2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Nice look! Awesome *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that feeling!! Hope you're happy at home now ♥
    Great look btw !

    xx Myriam

    ReplyDelete