Saturday, 29 November 2014

A night at the Club



We went with Laurie&Chic to the POP UP Club party of this new Shop in Lyon : Nelly.comI really loved this girly atmoshpere with those pink & purple lights... I really liked to take pictures in here... I also tried to make a video if you want to see it. And it was also super cool to have popcorn and cocktails too... Cheers!


H&M top / Bijoux Brigitte necklace / NewLook bracelet / Tally Weijl jeggings / H&M boots 

Check out my wishlist !



Je me suis alors lancée le défi de réaliser la tenue que j'aimerai le plus porter avec les articles du site Nelly.com! Une belle wishlist qui me fait totalement rêver!
  1. Sequince Short  - 19,95e
  2. Pearl Ring - 19,95e
  3. Scallop Edge Pump - 29,95e
  4. Moon & Stars Necklace - 19,95e
  5. Gold Bees Leather Boots - 209,95e
  6. Lilac Box Clutch - 49,95e
  7. Cats Prey Bomber - 269,95e

1 comment:

  1. I love your friend's blog, it's really great... You two are so beautiful!
    Love your wishlist aswell

    xx Myriam

    ReplyDelete