Friday, 2 January 2015
Musée des Confluences, Lyon, France

Natural History Museum


This museum has opened a few days ago and I can already say that's one of my favorite. I've always been fascinated by animals and it's Diversity. So for me, to see hundreds of butterflies species is as amazing as seeing an old dinosaur skeleton. But it's also very shattering to be in this animals cemetery... and to see species that does not exist anymore because of human hunting. It would have be great if by the way this kind of museum educate people about endangered species too...

But I also had the chance to touch a fragment of the Moon, stardust (which is so soft) and a t-rex's head skeleton! It really gave me chills to feel connected this way to something like this.


Musée des Confluences, Lyon in FRANCE

6 comments:

  1. Great place! The butterflies wall is amazing....

    xx Myriam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my favorite piece of the museum :)!

      Delete
  2. Il faudra que l'on y retourne!

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful


    http://jessejayblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete