Tuesday, 10 March 2015

Baisers de Paris


Since I arrived in Paris, I have a growing desire to learn more and more about photography. To take pictures with some argentic cameras or polaroids. I am more and more inspired by "real" fashion photograhy. But I don't really know if I will be able to do the style I want. Of course I'll still post on the blog every pictures I take! I hope I will show you new things soon ♥

For now on I'll show a streetstyle more parisian-boyish. I'm wearing a sailor top for the first time in a very long time. The purse come from a second-hand shop and I'm totally in love with it's golden chain and key : everything is into the details. I love those black and white sunglasses which gave a geometric and more modern style to the outfit.

15 comments:

  1. Cette tenue est parfaite !

    Madame Maurice
    http://mmemaurice.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic look!

    fridaynightstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Olivia! It means a lot to me!!

      Delete
  3. Paris est vraiment une ville magique et on le ressens dans tes photos.
    J'adore ta tenue, la marinière est un indispensable et je prends toujours un plaisir de la porter. Je comprends que tu ais craqué sur le petit sac, il est vraiment chouette.
    Bises, à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Lice pour ton commentaire ♥

      Delete
  4. Magnifique ! Les photos sont superbes et tu as beaucoup de classe <3
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful coat, love the colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbe tenue et tes photos sont géniales !

    Emma, www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tes photographies sont très jolies !
    J'adore ton look et en particulier tes bottines qui sont sublimes :D

    Bises,
    www.la-mode-selon-claire.fr

    ReplyDelete