Thursday, 30 April 2015

Le temps des Fleurs


With the earth day around the corner, all I want is flowers! I have the chance that my appartment overlooks a beautiful inner courtyard surrounded by flowers and butterflies, even if I am in Paris! I'm not really green-fingered, but as I always loved nature and I always lived in an appartment, it felt obvious that I would buy a lot of potted flowering plants to welcome Spring in my house. But it seems legit that with their small pots, your houseplants will really need your attention and to be watered really often.

April and may is often the best time to start planting seeds for your outdoor plants. For now the wind will only break your flower and they really won't last long. Don't forget to choose your flowers in relation with your sun exposure too. I'm in love with flowering hydrangea, but it really doesn't like direct-sunlight, so I keep it inside, as my appartement is fully exposed to the sun. 

My best discovery of the spring is still the Buttercup. This huge pink pompom which looks a lot like the peony. I'm really fond of succulents too, which are really popular recently... so I guess it will have it's own article later!




This spring I'm really obsessed by original and unique jewelry. Fine pieces that complete the style of a minimalist outfit. And recently I felt in love with an online Parisian jewelry brand called Nandel Paris... There is so many beautiful things on this store that it hard to choose which one I like the most.  You really need to check this out girls, you won't be disappointed. 




 H&M sweater

35 comments:

  1. You look so pretty !
    Xoxo

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures as always! The earrings are delightful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tu es superbe comme d'habitude... La boutique est vraiment sympa c'est une belle découverte merci...

    Vivement le prochain article...

    Solange

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Solange, à bientôt 💖

      Delete
  4. What a lovely thing to have an apartment near a beautiful flowery courtyard! I love the dainty jewellery you have :) They look so timeless! You're gorgeous by the way!

    X, Carina
    Running White Horses | Fashion + Travel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carina ! It's such a blessing in a city like Paris!

      Delete
  5. These potted plants are divine! I am the same way where I liked to introduce my living room with more greens and florals as the Spring approaches. Buttercup is lovely, i may need to add that to my collection too! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lena you're the best ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shop!!

    Jessi from ♥♥Marriedtofashion♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime beaucoup!
    Tes photos sont très raffinées et j'adore ton dessous de lobe !
    Bisous
    Nolwenn
    www.likeafashiongirl.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely flowers! Springtime is so nice :) x

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It's such a wonderful season ♥

      Delete
  10. Que de belles photos. Ces fleurs sont magnifiques. Les yeux que tu as.. quelle chance! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superbes photos ! Et quels beaux bijoux :3

    http://camilleunpointcesttout.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello :)

    Tu n'as pas oublié que c'est bientôt la fête des mères ?

    OOoooh, pas bien mais je viens à ta rescousse ... J'organise un concours
    spécial "fêtons maman" dans lequel plusieurs petits articles sont à gagner pour la chérir au maximum.

    Alors qu'est ce que tu attends ? Et en plus la participation à ce concours te permettra de participer
    aux autres concours prévus sur les réseaux sociaux durant tout le mois de mai .. Alors c'est pas tout bénéf ?

    Allez, je t'attend :)

    Bisous Bisous

    lien direct du concours : http://oua.be/1x86

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, the pictures are adorable and you are a true beauty <3
    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Your blog is so creative and interesting and now I want to ask you if you want to follow each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Rena ♥

      Of course we can follow each other!

      Delete
  14. Les photos sont vraiment très belles !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful photos!! I love having flowers in my apartment too xx
    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful earrings!!! such an original way to wear pearls :) I also love flowers and plants but haven't started working on my flower bed yet. Wish me luck! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment, I’m following you on Bloglovin, I hope you can follow me back to stay in touch. Also let me know if you would like to follow each other through other medias :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Milu! ♥ Can't wait to see that !

      Delete
  17. Nice post! I like it so much :)

    xoxo

    <a href="http://laura-ss.blogspot.com>MY BLOG</a> Can you comment my new post?

    ReplyDelete