Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Oiseaux, insectes et bêtes sauvages


Les journées les plus précieuses de ma vie sont celles que je passe à la campagne. Fabriquer des portes-bonheur fleuris, regarder les libellules et chasser les grillons avec une herbe, construire une cabane à oiseaux, un épouvantail et un bassin à papillon, rattraper un petit mulot avant que le chien ne l'attrape et le caresser!


J'adore l'été, mais je l'aime tellement qu'il me rend souvent triste. J'adore quand l'été arrive, et je veux qu'il vienne plus vite. J'aime quand il est là et je voudrais qu'il reste éternellement. Je voudrais en profiter un maximum, et je soupire à l'idée qu'il va se terminer.


The most precious days I lived are the one I spent in the country. Creating floral lucky-charm, observing dragonflies and hunting crickets with an herb, building a bird house for summer birds, a scarecrow and a butterfly-feeder; catching a small vole before the dog catches it and pet it!

I love summer. But I love it so much, that it makes me sad all the time... I love when the summer season arrives and I want it to come quicker. I love when it's there, and I want it to stay forever. I want to enjoy it as possible as I can. And I'm sad to think that it's gonna end.







14 comments:

  1. Such pretty photos !
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the pictures are lovely, there's an artsy side of it that I truly adore. I'm the same way with the warmer season, can't wait for it to come sooner! Happy friday Romande! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take really good photographs, it's very amazing. I'm glad you love summer. I prefer fall, SG has summer all year long and the weather is just too much for me to handle. Fall, on other hand, is more cooling.

    Angelus | http://angelus-officially.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Angelus Chan ♥! Yes I can understand when it's all year long that it must be exhausting ! In France, summer season is really quick... It really starts in june-july and end in september...

      Delete
  4. Love this natural post !

    http://clothespaper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It feels good to know that you're an animal and nature lover too!

    www.lhiaayessa.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lhia!! I really appreciate your comment ♥ it's really a part of me, so I wanted it to be shown here

      Delete
  6. You're so beautiful girl,
    xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete