Friday, 9 June 2017

Paris



It's been a while since I didn't post on this blog. The day I came back from Paris; I was so excited to share more of my trip here and the beautiful pictures I took. But then, when we were in the train coming back home, my mother-in-law called us and told us my tiny roborovski hamster Tobine was gone this morning. She was my first pet ever, and no matter what size she was; I loved her so much. I was so sad I didn't do much the weeks after. I burried her, surrounded by with wild flowers and that was the most comforting idea.



I kind of stalked every person who had a Pomeranian. Yes, I'm obsessed. With my lover, everytime we see someone with a cute dog in the street that is not cuddling or kissing him, we told ourselves that we need to dognap him to give him a better life. But this time that girl was so gentle with her dog that she definitively had our approval to keep him. 




One morning we climbed all the way to the Sacré-Coeur. The weather was great even in April and I enjoyed everything about this place. The cherry blossom to the view of this monument. We go down all the way to our old appartment in Paris X and to a new Flower-Cafe that I wanted to see : Peonies Paris. Everything was so beautiful, calm and smelled so good it was so great. We ordered a tea, a cookie and a salad which was really generous.



And then we hanged out in Paris' streets, wandering in shops, near the Louvre and then our trip ended at the Eiffel Tower. It was a nice trip, I have so much more I want to discover about this city. Hope I will be able to live there again soon !




Au revoir Paris ! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!
I'm always so happy to read you ♥